top of page


Who Should You Contact? (Federal, Provincial, Municipal)

Contact Information

Contact Form

Who Should You Contact?

How My Office Can Help

Canada has different levels of government, each with explicit and implied authority. 
Federal, provincial, and municipal – they each have their own roles and responsibilities, and generally cannot overrule another government’s jurisdiction.
Different levels of government may provide funding for different governments’ projects, but the project remains a project of a specific level of government.
Examples include:

Municipal – Reach out to your local Councillor 

  • Animal Control

  • By-law Enforcement

  • Land Use Planning

  • Local Public Transportation

  • Local Roads and Snow Removal

  • Noise Complaints

  • Fire Protection

  • Property Taxes

  • Recreation

  • Waste Collection & Recycling

  • Water & Sewer Services


As your Member of Provincial Parliament for Algoma-Manitoulin, I can help you with items within Ontario’s jurisdiction. If you have a provincial question, I can help with please reach out as my experienced staff would be happy to assist. 

  • Anniversary, Birthday and Special Event Scrolls

  • Birth Certificates, Death Certificates & Marriage Certificates

  • Family Responsibility Office (FRO) Issues

  • Ontario Works (Social Assistance)

  • OHIP Issues and Northern Health Travel Grant (NHTG)

  • MTO Highways & Drivers Licence

  • Service Ontario

  • Ministry of Health

  • Ministry of Education

  • Natural Resources & Forestry 

  • Environment, Conservation and Parks

  • Ontario Disability Support Program (ODSP)

  • Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP)

  • Trillium Drug Program

  • Workplace Safety & Insurance Board (WSIB)


Reach out to your local Member of Parliament (MP) 

  • Anniversary, Birthday and Special Event Scrolls

  • Banking Concerns & Issues

  • Canada Pension Plan

  • Old Age Security

  • Census

  • Citizenship Issues

  • Criminal Law

  • Currency

  • Employment Insurance

  • Federal Income Tax & CRA

  • Foreign Policy & Foreign Relations

  • Immigration/Sponsorship/Visitors Visas

  • National Defence

  • Postal Service

  • Social Insurance Numbers

  • Indigenous Services Canada

Help Accessing Government Services

We are pleased to be able to help you with any questions, concerns, or issues you may have accessing provincial government services such as health care, education, family & social supports, Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB), or Ontario Works.


Sunset at a beach somewhere in the North Channel.JPG

Contact information


Constituency Office:

14 George Walk

Elliot Lake, ON - P5A 2A4

Toll free: 1-800-831-1899

Local: 705-461-9710



Queens Park:

Room 320, Main Legislative Building

Queen’s Park

Toronto, ON - M7A 1A5

Tel: 416-325-1938




Thanks for submitting!

bottom of page